C++, D: Dinosaurs?

Christopher Wright dhasenan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 20:30:38 PST 2008

Tony wrote:
> I can't disclose those details, sorry.

Either you're working for DoD, or you're trolling. If the entire point
of your code were memory management, you would have said that, most
likely, and would have no interest in D, unless you could base its
garbage collector on your memory management system.

I can't fathom your purpose in posting here. You ask us for what D does
better than C++ and immediately say that none of it applies to you, and
imply that it's not worthwhile. D isn't the language for you. You've
established that. Why are you still here?