An inconvenient truth

superdan super at dan.org
Wed Oct 8 06:45:54 PDT 2008

Andrei Alexandrescu Wrote:

> Denis Koroskin wrote:
> > On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 16:21:02 +0400, Andrei Alexandrescu
> > <SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Walter discovered a showstopper for the curls.
> >>
> >> class A : B
> >> {
> >> }
> >>

> >> Andrei
> >
> > This is sad .(
> >
> > So, what are we left with now? Does everything stay as is or are we
> > still looking @ alternatives?
>
> I hope we will find a good notation after all. I hope people's patience
> hasn't worn thin. One thing that I noticed in the recent discussion was
> that quite a few people, even among supporters of the status quo,
> admitted that the !() syntax feels a bit odd at least in the beginning.
>
> Andrei

thin? mine's thicker than ever. no pun intended. let's face it there ain't gonna ever be a fan club for foo!(bar). after this i know getting rid of that crap is not off limits. chick let the bra go already. lose patience my ass. high time to be persuasive now.

and dood. cut the effin' whining. you're in the pole position however yer got there. if anyone else here asked to change !() nobody would've given a flyin' intercourse. so enjoy it or whatever. at least spare me the whining.