Has anyone written an INI parser in tango?

Manfred_Nowak svv1999 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 22:14:03 PDT 2008

Jarrett Billingsley wrote:

> Clever reply!

To the contrary:

| Even good conversationalists sometimes find themselves in
| situations where the conversation is just not going the way they
| want it to. This book provides techniques to help you better
| direct and control the conversation at such times. (ISBN-13:
| 978-0684868011, page 14f)

Hints to ISBN-13: 978-0684868011 are not among those techniques.

Ummm---a hint, that some technique is not described in ISBN-13: 978-
0684868011 is in it neither---we successfully opened ISBN-10:
0470065532 ISBN-13: 978-0470065532 :-)

-manfred

--
If life is going to exist in this Universe, then the one thing it
cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion. (Douglas Adams)