Has anyone written an INI parser in tango?

Chris R. Miller lordsauronthegreat at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 22:56:46 PDT 2008

Rayne wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone had because it doesnt seen that the creators of Tango have, and their crappy properties stuff doesnt appeal to me in the least bit.

I wrote sort of a half-ini parser a while back.  It doesn't support ini
headers, but you could probably write that in relatively easily.

Pretty web version:
http://www.fsdev.net/repositories/entry/tick/trunk/tick/server/Conf.d

Direct source download:
http://svn.fsdev.net/tick/trunk/server/Conf.d

It's GPLv3, but if you need a more flexible license consider this my
dual-licensing for that one file under whatever license you want (IOTW BSD).

Hope that helps you some.