why Unix?

Saaa empty at needmail.com
Mon Apr 6 16:10:38 PDT 2009

Thanks,
I really do feel impaired. Not so much as in that I don't use unix, but more
in that I see software lagging behind hardware.
I think maybe this lag is a bit less when using unix but only if I would
start using the right tools (yes I'm a mouse fanatic and found it
surprisingly stupid that 'save all' needed a plugin to appear as a gui
button in eclipse)
At least for my current project I don't see any advantage in using a unix
based os. Mind you that I've never had the need to write a single .bat file
for any of my projects.

Maybe I should simple start by using vim :)