htod not support stlport stuff good enough

davidl davidl at nospam.org
Tue Apr 7 09:53:09 PDT 2009

err, I tried a little bit with htod seems it always bug me with error
messages. any idea?

void operator delete(void* ptr, const std::nothrow_t&) throw();
                                                               ^
d:\digitalmars\dm\include\../include/new.h(77) : Error: must be void
operator delete(void * [,size_t]);
void operator delete[](void* ptr, const std::nothrow_t&) throw();
                                                                 ^
d:\digitalmars\dm\include\../include/new.h(83) : Error: must be void
operator delete[](void * [,size_t]);
class nothrow_t {};

after tweaking it a bit for a while, i find the trick to bypass this error:

htod myfile.h -Iblah  -D__NEW_H

htod also need the -I stuff, it actually should get the sc.ini value

                 ^
--
使用 Opera 革命性的电子邮件客户程序: http://www.opera.com/mail/