htod not support stlport stuff good enough

davidl davidl at nospam.org
Tue Apr 7 09:56:58 PDT 2009

在 Wed, 08 Apr 2009 00:53:09 +0800,davidl <davidl at nospam.org> 写道:

> err, I tried a little bit with htod seems it always bug me with error
> messages. any idea?
>
> void operator delete(void* ptr, const std::nothrow_t&) throw();
>                                                                ^
> d:\digitalmars\dm\include\../include/new.h(77) : Error: must be void
> operator delete(void * [,size_t]);
> void operator delete[](void* ptr, const std::nothrow_t&) throw();
>                                                                  ^
> d:\digitalmars\dm\include\../include/new.h(83) : Error: must be void
> operator delete[](void * [,size_t]);
> class nothrow_t {};
>

> after tweaking it a bit for a while, i find the trick to bypass this
> error:
>
> htod myfile.h -Iblah  -D__NEW_H
>
> htod also need the -I stuff, it actually should get the sc.ini value
>
>                  ^

htod seems not able to convert stlport stuff well..

alias std::std::map<unsigned ,SignatureElement ,std::less<unsigned >::std
,std::allocator<std::pair<unsigned ,SignatureElement >::std >::std >
?$map at std@IUSignatureElement@@U?$less at std@I at 1@V?$allocator at std@U?$pair at std@IUSignatureElement@@@1@@1@;

a bit curious why htod not using extern(C++) stuff?

--
使用 Opera 革命性的电子邮件客户程序: http://www.opera.com/mail/