[OT?] Web NG archives updates

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 12:26:51 PDT 2009

Hi, I don't who is in charge of the web NG archive[1], but is there any
chance to update them at least once a day?

I find the web archive really useful to bookmark interesting mails and
passing arround links to interesting threads, but I have to wait too long
for it to get updated, and the alternative, the web NG interfaz[2] is much
more ugly and buggy.

Thanks!

[1] http://www.digitalmars.com/d/archives/digitalmars/D/announce/
[2] http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?search_txt=&group=digitalmars.D