I wish I could use D for everything

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Wed Apr 29 20:04:43 PDT 2009

I'm lucky, I'm a technical lead/manager at work, so I get to say "for
this project, we're using D."  And then it happens.  Muhahaha.  We're a
small shop but I enjoy my small amount of power.

Soon it will happen, just have to lay in the ground work.  I know other
managers at my company have no problem with it, as long as we can find
other people who know the language it's less expensive to use D.  That's
really the most important thing.

-[Unknown]