I wish I could use D for everything

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Thu Apr 30 22:10:50 PDT 2009

So, really, all you want is a Visual Studio Language Service.

Jump to definition and syntax highlighting are relatively easy.
Refactoring is a bit more complex, and autocomplete is probably the most
complicated (to get right.)

It's really not impossible to write your own language service, and I
know there have been a couple attempts (I've even done some, but only
syntax really.)

-[Unknown]