I wish I could use D for everything

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Wed Apr 29 22:49:54 PDT 2009

Yep.  D does a good job of that.

One project we ended up walking away having completed the project in
1/5th the estimated hours (we use a blended rate, so in the end, hours
are all we care about) that was partially in D.

It just takes people realizing this.  And, some libraries will come from
that - once someone realizes that it can take less time throughout, it's
not hard to invest some upfront time.  Especially during slow seasons.
It just has to get over the toppling point.

-[Unknown]