I wish I could use D for everything

Christopher Wright dhasenan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 19:28:26 PDT 2009

Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> There have been quite a few bugs in the I/O functions because the
> infrastructure underneath them has gone through a few major revisions.
> As Don said, D2 is an alpha and it cannot be held to the stability
> standards of a finished product.

Then I should wait a few revisions before doing anything that depends in
any significant way on Phobos?

I think there's no point in releasing a product that is known to be
unstable. But I guess it's intended as a preview / request for testing.
What versions of D2 and Phobos are recommended to use for something
vaguely stable and usable?