T[new]

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Sun Aug 9 14:15:12 PDT 2009

Reply to bearophile,

> Walter Bright:
>
>> 2. make arrays implementable on .net
>>
> I don't care of such thing. dotnet already has C# and C# is probably
> better than D,

I beg to differ. D is much better than c# in many ways (D's abstraction tools
are WAY better; C#'s end at reflection and generics, both runtime-only) and
not as good in a few others (tools, libs, runtime refection).

> and it's similar anyway. So I don't think people will
> use D on dotnet.

This I agree with because D looses many if not all of its advantages when
forced into the .NET/CLI/managed-code world