Proof of Concept: Binding to and extending C++ objects via a metricfuckton of templates

downs default_357-line at yahoo.de
Wed Dec 9 16:01:34 PST 2009

BCS wrote:
> please tell me the subject is a freudian slip (or just a typo).

Considering the amount of abuse me and the compiler put each other through in the course of writing this, including such gems as incorrect tuple lengths, incorrect tuple slices, endless errors without line numbers, spurious template instantiation errors with nonsensical parameters, and at least one case where T[0] evaluated to T, necessitating the workaround Tuple!(T[0])[0], it felt appropriate.