new DIP1: DIP Template

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 19:04:32 PDT 2009

FYI, you could have a DIP as a subpage to DiPs, which in turn could be a
subpage to LanguageDevelopment. Personally I'd suggest a Proposal subpage
cantaining the DIPS, which in turn hold any pages they need.

http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?LanguageDevel/Proposal
http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?LanguageDevel/Proposal/DIP1
http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?LanguageDevel/Proposal/DIP1/
DiscussionArchive

I didn't create the pages, just examples if you want to move it. The
internal structure isn't as important as the visual structure (how you
get there), but I think they somewhat go hand and hand.

----

As for the DIP template, I like the idea. It lays out a very clear
objective as to what should go into a proposal. In fact, when I get
around to it I'll probably use it to create DIPs that have already been
turned down.