My own IDE for D

Ary Borenszweig ary at esperanto.org.ar
Sun Jul 26 09:48:46 PDT 2009

Alexander Bothe escribió:
> OK I added the missing "D.xshd" to the zip...may it works now:)

I get an exception when trying to open a project or file:

ICSharpCode.TextEditor.Document.HighlightingDefinitionInvalidException:
Can't load highlighting definition .\D.xshd (file not found)!
    en
ICSharpCode.TextEditor.Document.FileSyntaxModeProvider.GetSyntaxModeFile(SyntaxMode
syntaxMode)
    en
ICSharpCode.TextEditor.Document.HighlightingManager.LoadDefinition(DictionaryEntry
entry)

(I do have now the D.xshd file in that directory... might be that ".\"
at the beginning of it in the error?)

> To the parsing procedure:
>
> If you have a framework...like Phobos (I don't know if Tango will work)...you can add its base directory to the so called "parsing directories". Now, D-IDE will read every module's structure in the whole directory including its sub-directories and add these data to the global parsing cache - so you have the right environment for developing more faster and more efficient!
>
> I think this is also the way that all other IDEs go...correct me if I'm wrong....

Yes, it's like this. :-)