Any parser generators for D that are not abandoned?

Trass3r mrmocool at gmx.de
Wed Jun 3 05:06:50 PDT 2009

Nick Sabalausky schrieb:
> Gold doesn't really need much in the way of updates, it's already very
> solid. I use it. And although it was looking like Devin had dissapeared for
> a while, he's recently showed up again on the mailing list.

Well yes, partly I also mean the builder tool. Don't want to occupy
myself with a framework that has no future ;)

> But if you're talking about a Gold engine written in D (ie, something
> written in D that takes in a source file and parses it according to a
> provided .cgt), the "stc" side project I've been working on contains an
> up-to-date one for D1/Tango (in fact, that's mostly all stc is so far). I
> haven't done any formal release, but you can grab the latest version I've
> pulled together here (sorry, the svn for it isn't set up publically ATM):
> http://www.semitwist.com/download/stc_v0.004.7z

Yeah I couldn't figure out how old the engine provided at the website is
and if it still works.
I haven't tested it either since I'm currently playing with Gold's
grammar syntax which seems quite neat.