DMD + nedmalloc? last one

Jarrett Billingsley jarrett.billingsley at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 21:31:50 PDT 2009

2009/6/4 davidl <davidl at nospam.org>:
> attachment 7

Wow, just.. wow.  I can't believe you got it working :D  Thanks so
much; I'm sure other people will find this useful as well!

At long last, I was able to test it!  And... amazingly, it was 50%
slower than the default malloc/free :\  I even compiled it with
optimization enabled.

In disbelief, I tried it in my virtualized linux box with GCC as well,
and got a similar result, so it doesn't seem to be DMC's fault..

Hm.  Maybe it's just supposed to be faster for multithreaded code.