[OT] Convention of Communication

Vladimir Panteleev thecybershadow at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:35:47 PDT 2009

On Fri, 05 Jun 2009 21:55:34 +0300, Steve Teale
<steve.teale at britseyeview.com> wrote:

> I'd be interested to know if you got my email.

I got it, because Gmail's hyper-sophisticated AI recognized it was a joke
and not genuine spam :D

Seriously though, a spam filter that makes decisions solely on the
e-mail's content can only get so good. Matching e-mails against huge
databases of previous records and user decisions put Gmail's filter above
the average corporate one. So, you should try sending that e-mail to a few
hundred thousand addresses and see if it'll work then :)

--
Best regards,
  Vladimir                          mailto:thecybershadow at gmail.com