finding help for D game engine

Tanukisan p4x632 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 14:26:43 PDT 2009

Hi guys

I introduce myself, I'm a french student in Appliyed mathematics and one of my biggest dream was to create a small racing game

My project is designed to be a Trackmania-like not more not less.... in a more simpliest way since it's a demo.

The modelization part is done up to 90% judge yourself : http://img10.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=circuit10.png

I'm thinking of using GLFW for the windows manadgment, OpenAL for the audio, SOIL and FreeImage for loading the texture, OpenGL to handle the graphic...

My aim is to learn, what I want is to create a funny and playable game. Creating this TINY engine was to learn D and game engine notions. I will implement the network it's not funny to race alone

What I need is one or two coder specialized in graphic engine to help me finalizing my project.

Thanks you for listening to me and to answer me

Tanukisan