Conspiracy Theory #1

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 13:31:36 PST 2009

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 09:10:57PM +0000, retard wrote:
> I expect most
> of the every day apps to move to the cloud during the next 10 years.
> Unfortunately c++ and d missed the train here.

D can do this. My D Windowing System project, while not originally conceived
for it, is already fairly capable of making "cloud" applications, and when
it is finished, it will knock the socks off Web 2.0 - possibly, while being
somewhat compatible with it.

This idea behind it isn't specific to D, of course, but D is so vastly
superior to every other language ever made in almost every possible way
that I don't understand why you would ever /want/ to use another language.

--
Adam D. Ruppe
http://arsdnet.net