dmd development model.

Robert Clipsham robert at octarineparrot.com
Tue Oct 13 08:26:08 PDT 2009

Leandro Lucarella wrote:
> The RC can be just a tag in the VCS (I think it would be nicer to have an
> easily distributable package though, Robert even offered himself to do
> nightly builds automatically for you, so that shouldn't be a problem if
> the offer is still open).

This is still on my to do list... I've pretty much got what I want
working manually now, just gotta find some time to set it up to run
automatically. Once it's in place, having smaller commits will really
make it more useful as you'll be able to pinpoint the exact changes
which caused issues or made improvements.