IDE for D? Recommendations?

Tiago Carvalho merlin3000 at c-core.org
Fri Oct 23 09:20:45 PDT 2009

I don't know about the D support, but codeblocks is not really outdated. If
you get the "nightly" builds the last version is from October 10 2009. They
are usually very stable (full with bug fixes and new features), by now I
would say even more than the version  in the main page.

"Anders F Björklund" <afb at algonet.se> escreveu na mensagem
news:hbrk0p$11mp$1 at digitalmars.com...