Derelict+Tango

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sun Sep 6 12:54:48 PDT 2009

"Kamil Dabrowski" <nameczanin at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:h80rj0$2kfn$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Well, I'm trying to compile Derelict with Tango and I see the following
> output from dmd:
>
> My dmd1 folder lies near tango folder. DMD is the latest 1.047 version and
> derelict r377 (also latest).
>
> buildme.d(176): Error: class buildme.Builder D compiler and phobos'
> object.d are mismatched
> buildme.d(248): Error: class buildme.BudBuilder D compiler and phobos'
> object.dare mismatched

I don't know about the other issues (other than that something is trying to
use Tango 0.99.7 and needs to be updated for 0.99.8+, but I think Moritz
already addressed that), but if you use DMD 1.044 or later, then Tango
0.99.8 won't work, and you'll have to use Tango trunk (until Tango 9.99.9
comes out).