Template Metaprogramming Made Easy (Huh?)

Justin Johansson procode at adam-dott-com.au
Fri Sep 11 05:52:12 PDT 2009

bearophile Wrote:
> Justin Johansson:
> >I'm somewhat reluctant to discuss Scala too much here as this is a D forum,<
> Discussing other languages is allowed here, especially if they show good things or bad things that may help D development.

Okay.  Thanks for mentioning that, bearophile, and your other reply comments noted.

Since I'm still feeling D around the edges, would you mind saying what salient things there are about D that presumably attracts to the language.  It just helps to know why others are here as one ventures into new territory.

Cheers
Justin Johansson