Low dimensional matrices, vectors, quaternions and a cubic equation solver

Mon Apr 19 03:37:59 PDT 2010

Philippe Sigaud wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 01:11, Gareth Charnock <gareth.tpc at gmail.com
> <mailto:gareth.tpc at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Couldn't agree more because I'm sure I'll miss tricks and
>     conventions. I would have never thought of that funky swizzling idea.
>

> Here is a first try with the new operator syntax:
>
> http://lists.puremagic.com/pipermail/digitalmars-d/2010-April/074864.html
>
> Maybe it can help you...

Yeah, opDispatch is really cool. :)  Here's an even earlier suggestion
by Don, using inline assembler:

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/archives/digitalmars/D/Re_dynamic_classes_and_duck_typing_102407.html#N102410

(Note:  "opDynamic" was an early proposal.  It should be replaced with
"opDispatch", which is what we have now.)

-Lars