Low dimensional matrices, vectors, quaternions and a cubic equation

#ponce spam at spam.spam
Mon Apr 19 04:36:02 PDT 2010

I don't know if this help, but here is a subset of my "math" package I've used in real-time applications.

http://ponce.paradisia.net/temp/math_package.zip

Such code is absolutely not what one would expect to find in a standard library (lots of assembly, almost no std.math, no safety-checks, no clever templates) but it works for me. You may find some useful parts in it.

Maybe merging the good ideas of OMG, Yage, your code, etc... (and sorting out licences "problems")... would lead to a better low-dimensionnal math package class.

Thingsq important to me:
- expressivity