Andrei's Google Talk

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 13:42:54 PDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 10:37 PM, Walter Bright
<newshound2 at digitalmars.com>wrote:

> Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
>
>> Who is working on the D spec documentation, if anyone? I know Andrei and
>> others work on the Phobos docs, but what about the D docs?
>>

> The D docs are actually part of the Phobos under source control, and the
> people who work on the library have commit privileges for it. Although
> nobody has checked in any changes to it other than the changelog and some
> minor formatting stuff.

I've filed a bunch of reports in bugzilla, regarding the D2 documentation.
I've also provided fixes for most of the issues I've found (but I haven't
looked at *all* of the documentation yet). I'm hoping someone could have a
look at these sooner or later and update the specs. :)