Andrei's Google Talk

David Gileadi gileadis at NSPMgmail.com
Fri Aug 6 11:41:12 PDT 2010

On 8/6/10 11:24 AM, Graham Fawcett wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 19:56:55 +0200, Johannes Pfau wrote:
>
>> A simple html to pdf conversion might not produce good results.
>
> Converting *anything* to PDF might not produce good results. :)
>
> There's at least one excellent, open-source HTML-to-PDF converter:
>
>     http://code.google.com/p/wkhtmltopdf/

For what it's worth I've been using wkhtmltopdf to generate PDF versions
of the D site and documentation.  My hope is that generating them can
become part of the build and that the latest versions can be always
available for download instead of the somewhat-outdated version that the
site currently links to.  I've filed a couple of bugs with wkhtmltopdf
and they're being fixed--the developer is great.

The output isn't as nice as what Sphinx might generate, but it's not bad
either.