Version bug?

Adam Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 17:03:11 PDT 2010

Sorry for three messages in a row, but I just realized what I'm asking
for would break incremental compiles, since the version thing wouldn't
be propagated there. So I guess it is by design. I think the
documentation should be a bit more explicit about it.

That kinda sucks though. I can't have that beautiful compile time
config file in there. I guess I'll move the individual versions out to
the modules (not great for maintenance...) or to the makefile.