On C/C++ undefined behaviours

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 17:42:13 PDT 2010

OT: I guess that's one of the reasons why I was so appalled when I was
reading C++ Primer many years ago. The author spent almost the entire
book explaining the difference between C and C++, and half of his book
with a guide on how to create your own string processing functions in
C++. On the other hand "C" Primer, by the same author, was a very nice
C99 book. I used is as a sort of "warmup" before I got into D (I was
doing mostly Python scripts for a while..).