Why all the D hate?

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Tue Aug 24 11:32:44 PDT 2010

retard, el 24 de agosto a las 15:36 me escribiste:
> Probably answering to a troll, but..
>

> Tue, 24 Aug 2010 08:14:37 -0400, igabrieL wrote:
>
> > - GDB developers refsue to apply up to date D patches
>
> This is a copyright issue. GDB is owned by the FSF and you cannot use any
> Digital Mars code in it. You need to assign the copyright to them.

That's true, but I don't know where the original affirmation come from,
who is trying to push patches to GDB now? I followed very closely the
inclusion of D support patches in GDB and it took a lot of time to merge
them because nobody cared to do it. When someone tried to do it, he just
did (it took some time because of the paperwork needed, because as
retard say, you have to assign the copyright to the FSF to include big
changes, as D support patches was).