file i/o in a variety of languages

Stanislav Blinov stanislav.blinov at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 14:11:28 PDT 2010

Johannes Pfau wrote:
> On 27.08.2010 20:27, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>> Is it my thunderbird installation, or does everybody see a chopped message?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Andrei
>
> I see the complete message in this case, Thunderbird 3.1.2 Linux, but I
> have seen this problem before with other posts. Don't know what causes
> it, but it seems most people are not affected or I just never saw anyone
> complaining about it.

Actually, this was what caused me to wonder if anyone sees my messages
correctly (test: does anybody read my messages normally? in D.learn
newsgroup). Funny thing, I've posted my message via mailing list (and
got it back correctly with Thunderbird on Windows), but later I opened a
newsgroup in Icedove 2.0.0.22 and saw my own message as a total mess of
text, mail headers and whatnot. I guess it's Thunderbird/Icedove fault.