file i/o in a variety of languages

torhu no at spam.invalid
Fri Aug 27 16:16:46 PDT 2010

On 27.08.2010 23:11, Stanislav Blinov wrote:
> Actually, this was what caused me to wonder if anyone sees my messages
> correctly (test: does anybody read my messages normally? in D.learn
> newsgroup). Funny thing, I've posted my message via mailing list (and
> got it back correctly with Thunderbird on Windows), but later I opened a
> newsgroup in Icedove 2.0.0.22 and saw my own message as a total mess of
> text, mail headers and whatnot. I guess it's Thunderbird/Icedove fault.

Yeah, Thunderbird seems to randomly mess up posts like that.  Maybe a
reinstall would fix it, but it'd probably just return as the number of
posts grow.  In the web interface the same posts look just fine.  I've
got the latest 3.1.x on Windows 7.  If only it happened to emails and
not just newsgroups then maybe they'd fix it...