Please vote on std.datetime

Seth Hoenig seth.a.hoenig at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 18:53:24 PST 2010

+1 for inclusion, including the unittests just the way they are.

Why? Because I've been waiting for a decent datetime module for a while and
this looks like one. There's no good reason not to include the unittests.
Yes, there is an abundance of them. But there's _huge_ potential for small,
off-by-one bugs in something like this, and I think maximum coverage, even
if some of it overlaps, can only be a good thing.