Please vote on std.datetime

Bernard Helyer b.helyer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 20:13:49 PST 2010

I vote yes.

Why? Because Phobos has needed a solid module for working with dates and
time for a long time, and neither std.date or std.gregorian filled that
need -- std.date is buggy beyond repair, and std.gregorian's API doesn't
make my normal tasks easy. std.datetime's API is fairly intuitive, and
what I would expect out of a fairly modern date/time library. There are
some bugs over here the need attending to, but I believe that the API
itself is solid, and well designed, and that it can be a solid, good
quality module in Phobos.