emscripten

Michael Stover michael.r.stover at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 06:17:21 PST 2010

And that's the problem - we're talking about applications that happen to be
distributed via the web, not a "website".  Everyone's demands that it work
in lynx, FF2, with javascript turned off, etc are ludicrous.  You don't get
to make such demands of applications. Some applications are Windows only.
 Some don't follow platform standards.  Some require 1GB to work
effectively.  None let you require it work without running code, etc.

These expectations are invalid.