emscripten

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Wed Dec 15 13:16:31 PST 2010

"Michael Stover" <michael.r.stover at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.1041.1292446362.21107.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...
> >With my own computer, there are things I can do to prevent that. With
> webapps I'm 100% reliant on someone else: there isn't a damn thing I can
> do.
>
> But what about your group-think lemming mother?

Unfortunately, she leaves the security and accessibility of her data at the
mercy of MS's web monkeys. So tell me how exactly that's supposed to be an
improvement over just keeping it on her local system? Yes, either way there
are possible security risks. But there isn't a chance in hell a webapp can
actually be considered better in that regard.