gdc-4.5 testing

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Fri Dec 17 01:20:46 PST 2010

Iain Buclaw wrote:

> Just announcing (before I nod off) that gdc is working with gcc-4.5.1. Builds D1
> and compiles Tango.
>
> Commit:
> https://bitbucket.org/goshawk/gdc/changeset/8ac6cb4f40aa
>
> Feedback, patches and bug reports welcome!

Says "This version of GCC () is not supported".
Missing a line for GCC 4.5 it seems, see patch.

Other than that, it seemed to apply cleanly to
Fedora 14's version of GCC (gcc-4.5.1-20100924)

--anders

PS. The "homepage" is still confused about
     how to use prefix and DESTDIR, it seems ?

     It should use --prefix=/opt/gdc, rather
     than --prefix=/usr/local and DESTDIR=/opt