What's the problem in opensourcing htod?

Mariusz Gliwiński alienballance at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 20:34:43 PST 2010

Wednesday 22 December 2010 @ 23:02:44 BLS:
>  tried SWIG for C++ to D. But frankly said I am not able to offer
> substantial feedback 'cause every binding I have created was more or
> less in a toy area..

Thanks for answers everyone,
swig looks interesting. Again, it strips const so probably D1 (i just skipped
D1, it wasn't interesting enough for me to switch from widely used languages
so don't know it's feature-set) and it's using tango, but looks promising.

It supports shared loading, so I won't need to wait until patch will be finally
commited to derelict. So, even if I won't use it right now, and will be
needing to develop `const` supporting script I would advice anyone else to
check SWIG for D, because it's worth it.

Cheers,
Mariusz Gliwiński