One document about Go

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 17:40:42 PDT 2010

On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 11:15:16 +0300, Alex Makhotin wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 11:15:16 +0300, Alex Makhotin wrote:

> Jesse Phillips wrote:
>>
>> Also it doesn't
>> do alignment how I want so that is annoying but has little to do with
>> indentation.
>
> Jesse, Could you please, explain, what exactly is annoying?

I think part of the problem is I'm not consistent sometimes I align with
the () I'm working in or the outer ones, a few spaces from the indentation
level, or some other text on the line.

Also (while many may disagree) I use tabs for indentation, but not for
alignment.

I do avoid having lines run so long with is the reason I haven't looked
into fixing the issue and just turned off the feature.