String Literal Docs

Justin Spahr-Summers Justin.SpahrSummers at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 23:30:06 PDT 2010

On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:20:16 -0500, Ellery Newcomer <ellery-
newcomer at utulsa.edu> wrote:
> Are your diagrams solely concerned with the lexer? Because I have a
> (messy) parser grammar which I'm a bit more confident about if you're
> interested.

I can't speak for Alix, but I would absolutely be interested. I'm
working on an "Objective-D" preprocessor and my parsing still has lots
of holes, even besides the stuff I have marked to-do. A strict reading
of the website has already turned up a few inaccuracies.