GUI Library for D2+Phobos

Max Samukha spambox at d-coding.com
Thu Jun 24 02:53:27 PDT 2010

On 06/24/2010 12:19 PM, Adrian Matoga wrote:

> QtD looks very interesting, but I didn't manage to build it. Other users
> had same issue and noone wished to help, see QtD forums.

QtD has 1.5 active developers. It is being tested only on 32-bit WinXP
and linux. The build system and the library itself are very likely to
have issues on 64-bit OSes but I probably won't be able to test it there
until QtD is stable on 32-bit. The guy who was responsible for the build
system left quite a while ago and the original QtD author has a job
which takes most of his time. So there are not many people who can help.
Sorry.