Status of std.xml (D2/Phobos)

Lutger lutger.blijdestijn at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 07:55:56 PDT 2010

Justin Johansson wrote:

> On your other point about the 5+ XML projects on dsource.org, in your
> opinion, which of these do you think have the most promise, or at least
> a good grounding from which to start over?
>
> Naturally I don't expect you to waste your time looking into these 5+
> project; just if you happen to know.

Don't know really, sorry. From a quick glance though, I would say to start
looking into xmlp and Adam Ruppe's code. xmlp even has conformance tests,
perhaps you can work together with the author?

http://www.dsource.org/projects/xmlp
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/archives/digitalmars/D/XMLP_101327.html#N101327