Guide for D

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 10:12:13 PDT 2010

John S Wrote:

> I'm in need of a guide for programming with D2. I don't mean the documentation or anything. I know there's a book but it's not out yet.
>
> Also I don't like Tango so I'm not going to use that.
>
> Thanks.

Wiki4D[1] is intended to be a guide for learning and using D. In general it will point you to the best places to go based on what you are looking for. I had don reorganization to the site, so feedback is welcome (these groups or email). Things aren't too horribly out of date since D1.0 isn't changing, and a lot of it will still apply to D2.0

That said, the place you will probably be visiting the most is the spec[2].

1. http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi
2. http://digitalmars.com/d/2.0/lex.html