envy for "Writing Go Packages"

BCS none at anon.com
Thu May 6 18:54:17 PDT 2010

Hello Graham,

> Simple and well conceived! I would like this for D please (and am
> willing to help :)).

I haven't watched the video (not enough bandwidth) but I'd like a well done
package tool as well. Thinking in the direction of a spec, what do you like
about the Go system?

Some things I'd like:

-It must work offline (via sneeker net) and from trivial local static mirrrors/archives
-It should support executing bash commands, D executables or something that
does most of what people use that kind of things for. (Some kind of sandbox/security
feature might be needed)

--
... <IXOYE><