What is D?

retard re at tard.com.invalid
Sat May 8 10:24:13 PDT 2010

Sat, 08 May 2010 11:56:14 -0500, Yao G. wrote:

> Hello retard, are you still conducting your "social experiment" in this
> group?
>
> I thought that you had given up!

Thanks for bringing this up -- that message went totally under the radar,
but I added it to my collection of general idiotism in the internet (/dev/
null) now. FWIW, I've always consistently used the same user agent and
same computer so it shouldn't be to hard to figure out when I'm writing.
And I already promised to shut up. Your retard is probably living in
Chicago and using Outlook Express 6 unlike me.

Cheers