OT: pulling teeth

Walter Bright newshound1 at digitalmars.com
Sat May 22 15:02:38 PDT 2010

Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> If I had hundreds of dollars to toss around, I'd get my bad
> tooth pulled.

Your original teeth are always better than the replacements, no matter how bad
they are, unless they are causing you great pain. Don't let some greedy dentist
convince you otherwise.

Pulling a tooth can also destabilize its neighbors.

30 years ago, the dentist told me I needed my wisdom teeth pulled. I refused,
and I still have them, and they're fine.

Another thing - dentistry advances rapidly, along with their ability to save teeth.

I don't know your situation, but be reluctant and skeptical about pulling teeth.
Get a second opinion.