Huffman coding comparison

Simen kjaeraas simen.kjaras at gmail.com
Sun May 30 10:01:49 PDT 2010

Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org> wrote:
>> This reminded me that Phobos lacks a combinatorial range, taking two or
>> more (forward) ranges and giving all combinations thereof:
>>
>> combine([0,1],[2,3])
>> =>
>> (0,2), (0,3), (1,2), (1,3)
>>
>> Work has commenced on implementing just that.
>
> Yah, that would be useful. If Philippe agrees to adapt his work, maybe
> that would be the fastest route. And don't forget - the gates of Phobos
> are open.

Too late for that, as I've already written this. :p

Current problems: back and popBack not implemented. I'm not sure they
even should be. Doing so would be a tremendous pain the region below the
spine.

May very well be there are other problems, I don't know. If anyone finds
any, please let me know.

--
Simen