If you have to learn just one programming language

Bane branimir.milosavljevic at gmail.com
Mon May 31 12:25:30 PDT 2010

> IMHO the original blog post was more trolling than my false opinions. I
> liked your critical way of thinking so much that I publicly admit that my
> post was a bit provocative.

Thank you for a compliment.

> When you see this kind of articles, you should really ponder whether it
> makes sense for anyone to prove that a new favorite language beats
> everything ever built. Seriously, the argumentation was really sloppy.
> Languages should not be like religions. I find it so funny when people
> are desperately "protecting" their precious poor little D from the
> faceless evil trolls.

I think that is consumer society problem. They (evil marketing dudes) brainwash people that new products are better than old, so they would buy new stuff. Its influence is in lot of areas of life, why not programming to.
Or just Darwinist evolution approach believing that new things are better and smarter than old. Yea, right.

As for trolls, they have their role in questioning things and annoying people that take things too seriously. Keep up the good work!